The good people in the Met office predict that this coming June bank holiday weekend is going to be SCORCHIO!
Here’s our top 10 places in Dublin to enjoy the sunshine.
1. Dun Laoghaire pier (must involve an ice-cream from Teddy’s)
2. Massey’s Wood
3. Marlay Park
4. Roof garden at Fade Street Social
5. Iveagh Gardens
6. People watching outside Grogan’s, South William Street
7. Killiney Hill
8. Rooftop terrace at The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Dock
9. Temple Bar Food Market, Meeting House Square
10. Chez Macs – BBQ, beer, bitches, what more could you want?