Best paid local authority official in the country. Because I’m worth it…
1998 to 2005 – Director of traffic, Dublin City Council
- Introduced private clamping in 1998.
2005 to 2013 Manager, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown Council
- Privatised refuse collection destroying quality of service and opening the floodgates for worker exploitation.
- Introduced exorbitant parking charges that lead to the demise of Dun Laoghaire town centre.
- Granted planning permission for the monstrosity that is the new public library in Dun Laoghaire.
2013 to present – Dublin City Manager
- Proposing a plan to build a cycle track on the north quays that will create traffic chaos in Dublin.
- Ruined Christmas for 400,000 Garth Brooks fans.
€190,000 a year basic, plus top ups and mileage